How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format as well as the content.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract. An example is provided to guide you how to submit.
- Please take note of the deadline of submission. Submitting it earlier will allow us to have ample time for review and other logistical requirements at our end.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review and you will be notified not later than August 21. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register to the PovCon 2017. The author/presenter must register attendance to the conference not later than 01st September 2017.
Non-paper presenters are requested to also register earlier than September 8 to help the organizers arrange your preferred accommodation and other activities.
- Abstracts submission Deadline: 17th August 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: 21st August 2017
- Submission of full paper for oral competition: 01st September 2017
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 08th September 2017
- Full paper submission for Publication in the CDRJ or JAR: 20th December 2017